INVENTA Les VALLONS white wine from LUBERON by Marrenon 75 cl

INVENTA LES VALLONS LUBERON BLANC View larger

ref: 19453

Alcohol Degree 15.5
Vintage 2018
Type of Product Wines
Volume 75cl
Colour White
Country France
Region Rhône Valley
Appellations Luberon AOP
Château Domaine or Brand Marrenon
Grape Variety Grenache Blanc, Vermentino, Bourboulenc, Rousanne, Viognier
Pairing Ideas delis, goat cheese, oysters, sea food, shellfishs, scallops, fish in sauce

White Wines Marrenon

Inventa a white wine from the Luberon aged 2 years in oak barrels

INVENTA Les VALLONS White wine from LUBERON by Marrenon, this wine is full of freshness and smoothness. made from Vermentino and Grenache Blanc grapes for 90%, the remaining 10% being divided between Bourboulenc, Roussanne and Viognier. Fermentation and aging take place in new wooden barrels, the almost daily stirring of the lees gives this beautiful white wine from the Luberon a beautiful aromatic complexity.

18,90 € tax incl.

In stock / 24H - 48H

Add to wishlist

18 other products in the same category: