Let us help you !

Votre sélection :

Château Domaine or Brand

Beaux Alcools

Tequila 

Buy cheap Tequila in calais.Tequila is produced in Mexico from a cactus Agave Tequilana. To obtain the name of "tequila", this alcohol must be produced in the state of Jalisco and in some cities of the states of Nayarit, Guanajuato, Tamaulipas and Michoacan.
There are four types of tequila Blanco, Gold, Reposado and Anejo.La tequila blanco is tra...

Buy cheap Tequila in calais.Tequila is produced in Mexico from a cactus Agave Tequilana. To obtain the name of "tequila", this alcohol must be produced in the state of Jalisco and in some cities of the states of Nayarit, Guanajuato, Tamaulipas and Michoacan.
There are four types of tequila Blanco, Gold, Reposado and Anejo.La tequila blanco is transparent and obtained after the second distillation and without aging in cask.Tequila joven is a white tequila aged in oak cask to which it is added a dye (usually caramel) and aroma.La tequila reposado is a tequila blanco resting at least two months in oak barrels; its taste is slightly sweeter than tequila blanco. It is the most consumed in Mexico. The tequila anejo and extra anejo must stay at least a year for the year and 3 years for the extra anejo in an oak barrel sealed by a government officer. The color of these tequilas is darker than the tequila reposado. A new trend is to consider finishes in whiskey barrels or rums. We offer the brands Avion, Mariachi and Sangre Azteca. Tequila is used in famous cocktails such as Margarita, Tequila Sunrise, Acapulco, Coco Loco ...

More

Subcategories

  • Avion Tequila

    The Tequila brand Avión are all produced in the state of Jalisco where is the city of Santiago de Tequila. The Airplane Tequilas are produced from only Blue Agave that grow in altitude on very mineral soils that are found in these exceptional tequilas. Since 2011, these tequilas have held the top positions of the biggest spirits competitions around the world.

  • KAH Tequila

    KAH Tequila. The tequila KAH refers to the Mexican traditions of the celebration of the day of the dead, a celebration of more than 3000 years. In the Mayan language the word KAH meant "Life" .A person is truly dead only when no one remembers her or speaks about her anymore, the dia de los Muertos celebrates the death and rebirth of a another world. The KAH 100% agave range offers three qualities: Blanco tequila, Reposado tequila and Anejo tequila. The bottles in the shape of skull are decorated manually and each bottle is unique.

  • Agave Tequila 100%

    Agave Tequila 100%. Tequila must be produced at least from 60% Blue Agave, the remaining 40% can come from alcohol from sugar cane. (Yes, there are also Mexican Rums ...). A tequila made from 100% Blue Agave will be a very high quality Tequila. If a tequila is not 100% agave, the word mixtos (mix or blend in Spanish) is on the label.

  • Pistoléros Tequila

    Pistoléros Tequila

  • Casamigos Téquila

    Casamigos Tequila by George Clooney at the best price on the net

Showing 1 - 12 of 12 items
Showing 1 - 12 of 12 items