Up to you…
For those who do not know what a cookie is
A cookie is a small text file deposited by the server of a Website on the terminal (computer, tablet or smartphone) of the User who visits this Website. A cookie does not identify you and save personal data such as your name, email or postal address, bank details unless you have entered a form on one of our Websites.
A cookie does not cause any damage of any kind to your device but it allows you to benefit from certain features of our Websites: for example, it allows you to memorize the pages on which you have searched.
It also helps us keep our Websites secure, remind us of your preferences and personalize the content of the Website visited.
A cookie created by our Website may not be read by another Website.
Several types of cookies
Thus, a cookie file allows "Les Vins du Littoral", during its period of validity, to recognize your device each time it accesses digital content. Cookies are also used for statistical purposes relating to users' browsing and browsing habits.
- Google Analytics (traffic analysis)
- Net Reviews (customer reviews)
- Carts Guru (basket abandoned)
- Sendinblue (Mailing)
Cookies are also used for advertising purposes relating to the browsing and browsing habits of Users. You can disable the cookie setting by changing your browser settings, however we remind you that in B2B information, professional advertising plays an important role in keeping you up to date. Indeed, if advertisers have identified that your profile, your business, your function, your sector of activity were interesting for their offers. It's something happening. Reduce the frequency if needed, but keep and watch the ad to see what's happening in your market.
How to change permissions?
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved in your device or, conversely, they are rejected, either systematically or according to their issuer. You can also configure your browser so that the acceptance or rejection of cookies is offered to you punctually, before a cookie is likely to be registered in your device.
- On Google Chrome in the drop-down menu at the top of the page on the right, "customize and control Google chrome", select "settings" and at the bottom of the page click on "show advanced settings"; in the "Privacy" section, click on the "Content Settings" button; you can then manage cookies.
- On Internet explorer 9 in the drop-down menu at the top of the page on the right, "tools", choose "internet option" and click on the "Privacy" tab, then choose a parameter for the internet zone regarding the level of selection of cookies and optionally, indicate your preferences by clicking on the "Sites" and "Advanced" buttons.
- On Mozilla Firefox in the menu at the bottom of the page, click on the "Settings" button, then choose the "Privacy" tab; In the "History" section, click on the "Retention rules" drop-down menu and choose "Use custom settings for history", then check the boxes to manage cookies.
- On Safari 5.1.7 in the drop-down menu at the top of the page on the right, "Safari General Settings", click on "Preferences ...", "Privacy" tab which allows you to choose whether to allow or block